Main Article Content
Indonesia is one of the countries affected by the Covid-19 outbreak. The government’s policy regarding Large-Scale Social Restrictions (PSBB) has an impact on various sectors in Indonesia, be it the economic, entertainment, religious and educational sectors. The need to understand the use of digital media in society greatly determines the mindset of society in dealing with this pandemic. Educational activities that were stopped during the pandemic were transformed into online learning using digital media. Ease of accessing all information can be obtained through several applications in gadgets in people’s lives, but not all people take advantage of these opportunities positively. The purpose of this study was to determine people’s behavior in using digital media during the Covid-19 pandemic. The research method used is the literature review method based on literature exploration from the results of previous studies. These literatures are in the form of books, survey results, online media, and national research articles. The research results reveal that there have been major changes in people’s behavior in several aspects. The change comes from one’s own initiative as well as an appeal or order from the competent authority. In addition, the pandemic affects the mental and psychological health of the community. Media has always been a social institution, during this pandemic, learning can be carried out using various platforms, both in the form of a learning management system and in the form of video conferencing so that parents and teachers are required to have digital literacy skills. The conclusion of the study is that the use of digital media greatly affects people’s behavior, besides that the ability to use digital media is needed by the community as a digital literacy effort during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Indonesia termasuk salah satu negara yang terkena dampak wabah covid-19. Kebijakan pemerintah mengenai PSBB memberikan dampak terhadap berbagai sektor di Indonesia, baik itu sector ekonomi, hiburan, keagamaan dan pendidikan. Perlunya pemahaman literasi digital di masyarakat sangat menentukan pola pikir masyarakat dalam menghadapi pandemic ini. Kegiatan pendidikan yang dihentikan selama masa pandemi ini, dirubah dalam bentuk pembelajaran daring dengan memanfaatkan media digital. Kemudahan mengakses segala informasi dapat didapatkan melalui beberapa aplikasi dalam gadget di kehidupan masyarakat, namun tidak semua masyarakat memanfaatkan peluang tersebut secara posisitif. Tujuan penelitian ini untuk mengetahui peranan literasi digital dalam kehidupan masyarakat di masa pandemic covid-19.metode penelitian yang dipakai adalah metode deskripstif mellaui pendekatan kualitatif fenomenologi, penelitian ini dilakukan selama masa beberapa bulan setelah adaptasi kebiasaan baru. Hasil penelitian mengungkapkan bahwa kebiasaan masyarakat di masa pandemic covid-19 adalah mayoritas melakukan hal yang sama yaitu memesan makanan, berbelanja secara online, juga sering berolahraga dan memulai berkebun. Kemudian keluarga menjadi tolak ukur keberhasilan meningkatkan literasi digital untuk anggota keluarganya dengan memanfaatkan akses internet melalui media digital secara bijak. Selain itu keluarga memiliki tanggungjawab memotivasi anggota keluarga untuk menggali bahan bacaan secara digital dan tidak terjebak dalam penyebaran informasi yang tidak benar. Kesimpulan penelitian ialah literasi digital sangat berperan dalam kehidupan masyarakat pada masa pandemic covid-19.
1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a ‘work for hire’, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the author’s personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies Ditbidiktara endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
- All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the article’s publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
- Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to Ditbidiktara by going to our website at ditbidiktara.kemdikbud.go.id
3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of articles pre-print version of the article, or revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from Ditbidiktara, provided that the posted version includes a prominently displayed Ditbidiktara copyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original publication, including a link to the article abstract in the journal homepage. Authors shall not post the final, published versions of their papers;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the author’s personal web site or the servers of the author’s institution or company in connection with the author’s teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;
4. Articles in Press (AiP) service
- Ditbidiktara may choose to publish an abstract or portions of the paper before we publish it in the journal. Please contact our Production department immediately if you do not want us to make any such prior publication for any reason, including disclosure of a patentable invention.
5. Author/Employer Rights
- If you are employed and prepared the article on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the article belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, Ditbidiktara assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
6. Ditbidiktara Copyright Ownership
- It is the formal policy of Ditbidiktara to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the Ditbidiktara, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others.